Tracking

Thursday 13 September 2012

Berkeley Mineral Resources PLC

Berkeley Mineral Resources PLC issued a pointless RNS today, mainly for the benefit of the meeting this evening! It told us nothing new and in my opinion was a waste of money actually issuing it. It could have been done on the Company's website. Until BMR actually start selling something the sp is likely to languish where it is!
I was going to sell my Credit Agricole shares this morning just after the market opened at €5.91 but dithered and missed the opportunity. I sold them eventually just before close of play at a small profit and bought a load of Natixis shares! I am looking for Natixis to rise to about €2.79 to give me a good profit but I think it depends on what happens with the Fed today!
Still no news from Orogen Gold but I live in hopes, at least it didn't go down!

No comments:

Post a Comment