Tracking

Friday 14 September 2012

QE3!! Marvellous for banks!!!

After QE3 by the Fed last night, the markets were expected to open up! When the markets opened, by the time I had logged into my French share dealing account Natixis had already passed my selling target! I quickly put a sell order in and sold at €2.72! Considering I bought at €2.53 just 2 minutes before close of business last night, I was pleased with that. My view is that it is better to make a lot of small gains frequently rather than wait years for an "investment" to pay off.
Talking of which, by all accounts the presentation by BMR was not impressive last night and it may be some considerable time before anything actually takes place. The general result was that in a buoyant market, the BMR sp went down!

No comments:

Post a Comment