Tracking

Tuesday 11 September 2012

Pinnacle Technology Group

Pinnacle Technology Group issued an RNS this morning rightly proud of their achievements in the broadcasting of the Olympics and Paralympics in London! Whilst it may have been profitable I get the impression that it was used to improve the infrastructure of the company. Well done Alan Bonner and everyone at Pinnacle, be nice if the sp reflected the achievement! Here is an interview with Alan Bonner

After a couple of days of languishing, Credit Agricole went up today so I set a limit order for my floating Credit Agricole shares and when I came back from collecting my son, I found that I had sold them! The plan is now to buy back if they retrace or buy back Natixis shares. Unfortunately, I can't buy Commerzbank shares on my French account so will have to wait for my UK account to free up some funds!

No comments:

Post a Comment