Tracking

Wednesday 5 September 2012

Poor day on the market

Yesterday was a bright day on the markets but today is looking pretty grim. Whilst looking around for ways of finding other shares to investigate around the world, particularly in UK, France and Germany, I came across an American stock screener. I tried it and it only seemed to show American stocks so I googled free stock screener and found just what I was looking for at ft.com. This gave me the opportunity to search shares in France, Germany and UK and any other country if I wanted, in order to select shares to possibly invest in. I will be using this in the future as I would like to buy some German shares to safeguard my Euros!
Yesterday I purchased some shares in Natixis, a French banking/ savings company. I am looking for them to get to €3 from my purchase price of €2.17

No comments:

Post a Comment