Tracking

Wednesday 12 September 2012

Europe booming today!!

With the German Court approving the Euro bailout, shares in Europe are doing well today. I bought some Natixis shares this morning just after the market opened for €2.52 and sold them less than 2 hours later for €2.69!! Nice little profit and hoping to buy back a little later.
My Credit Agricole shares are also doing well and are now in profit! I bought them in February and they immediately went down but now appear to be flying. I have a sell order in for €6.03 and then I will be looking to trade in bigger lots as I will combine both lots of funds.
Meanwhile in the UK, BMR are still languishing despite the fact that Masoud Alikhani is giving a presentation tomorrow! Everything else is wallowing!!

I could be talking complete nonsense but I think Orogen Gold ORE is going to pop at any time soon. If it gets to 1p then I will be very pleased!

Finally Red Rock released an RNS after hours that while interesting didn't really say anything that is going to get people excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment