Tracking

Thursday 6 September 2012

Frustration creeping in!

I have noticed a fair amount of frustration creeping into the BBs lately. This seems to be because there is an expectation of the sp rising but being held back by the MMs for some reason. On BMR last night many people were getting cock-a-hoop that the sp would be pushing 4p, 5p etc today but after a little flourish this morning, the sp actually dropped!
TSTR has dropped recently as someone sold 4M shares but really we are just waiting for news regarding the roaster at RAK and the sp should get to at least 1p. Orogen gold are waiting for drill results but someone keeps selling 500k and 100k blocks of shares so the sp remains fairly static!
My major holding, VOG, is producing gas and should be making money but the sp lies around the 3p mark when it should be at least 5p at the moment.
There is little anyone can do about it except wait patiently!
The bright aspect of my pf is my French shares Credit Agricole and Natixis are both positive today and with good news from the ECB, I have every hope that they will do better. It isn't all bad!
Well Natixis went up to €2.35 so I took the opportunity to sell and realise some profit! It may continue to go up but then again it may not!! Also Credit Agricole went over €5 so slowly getting back to my buy in price!

No comments:

Post a Comment