Tracking

Tuesday 24 April 2012

Berkeley Mineral Resources

Berkeley Mineral Resources issued another typical BMR RNS this morning to tell the world that they are delaying the date for the 6p warrants by six months. Yes, you've guessed it, the sp went down! I feel sorry for people with high average share prices because they must wonder when they are ever going to get into a profit situation! I thought about selling some of my holding yesterday for a small profit but thought that the sp might rise today with the expiry of the warrants. If I had sold, I could have bought more shares today and increased my holding. As it is I may have to wait another 6 months for something to happen but now I have 36% of my pf in BMR!

I have just spoken to MA re selling of slimes. He told me that we are in advanced negotiations for selling the slimes once they can be kilned to improve the % of metal. The problem was the cost of transport from Kabwe to Dar es Salaam, which appears to be going up on a weekly basis. The slimes would be sold to the Chinese but unless the % of metal was increased it would be financially unattractive. So we have to wait and see how the negotiations proceed!

No comments:

Post a Comment