Tracking

Sunday 15 April 2012

Weekly Roundup

Ok, I am still waiting for Tristar Resources and Berkeley Mineral Resources to do something. I got a bit bored on Friday and sold some TSTR shares for a small profit and then bought some Edenville Energy shares! I may live to regret that but it is frustrating waiting. Considering I lost money on EDL recently, I was pleased to buy back at a lower price than I sold so it is possible to recoup some of my losses.
So the view is that this week TSTR will issue a JORC! If it does then I will have made a mistake because it is likely that the sp will be around 1.5p! However, if EDL goes up on Monday I will sell and buy back into TSTR!
BMR continues to promise lots and deliver nothing! Unless they get a grip and start selling something I don't see any likelihood of the sp rising.
There was a little bit of movement on Redrock and Frontera Resources this week but a long way to go before I am in profit.
Victoria Oil and Gas is still meandering on and if I can sell any of my shares at profit then I am going to put the money into VOG and GNC for the summer!
ALR have their AGM soon but I amm not expecting anything to happen with them for a while. Also there seems to be more concern over the Euro and American jobs so all in all, things are not looking ever so bright!

4 comments:

  1. very new to shares but what does JORC mean?

    ReplyDelete
  2. JORC is an acronym for Australasian Joint Ore Reserves Committee. It is a standardised means of valuing minerals in mines. For more info have a look at this link
    http://www.jorc.org/explained.asp

    ReplyDelete
  3. No problem. I used to work in Burgess Hill in 1974, small world eh!

    ReplyDelete