Tracking

Tuesday 17 April 2012

Frontera Resources FRR

I sold out of Frontera Resources at a loss today as they appear to be sinking fast! When I bought them they appeared to be a good buy with a refinancing package and gas production underway BUT They have got worse and worse.
With the money from FRR I bought more BMR shares and if they reach my target sell price of 8.95p then I will recoup my losses on FRR! BMR have been up nearly 14% today and the likelihood is that they will rise more in the near future with more RNS being issued.
Tristar Resources have also been doing well today and we just need a RNS to send them upwards above 1p!
I seem to be changing my trading philosophy of late and rather than having a share in every sector I am putting more money into fewer sectors. If it works the rewards are greater but so are the risks! Time will tell but it is part of my learning about share trading. 

No comments:

Post a Comment