Tracking

Tuesday 10 April 2012

Red Rock Resources (RRR)

Red Rock Resources issued an RNS this morning. This seems to me to be a way of raising cash for ongoing Red Rock developments. They will get about $3.8M plus shares in Anglo Pacific Group and this should ease the cash flow for a while.
The markets are down today after the Easter holidays and the poor American job figures. Still no news on Tristar Resources and the company is not noted for keeping its shareholders informed!!
The view is that there may be some news on Berkeley Mineral Resources this week but I think that it is more likely to be next week.
With the way things are going it could be a slow old week this week!!
This year I am going to try to remain more liquid during the summer. The old adage "Sell in May and stay away" is something I wished I had followed last year. So this year I would like to sell what is possible to sell and stay liquid to see what opportunities present themselves! May be stupid but may pay benefits so worth a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment