Tracking

Thursday 10 February 2011

Alternative Energy Ltd

I got quite excited this morning to discover that someone had bought 700000 shares in ALR!! This lifted the price a little to $0.06/0.07  so that can't be bad.
I have introduce a planning calendar to my blog to list key events when results are due and it seems to work by clicking on Google calendar button.
 I thought I would let you know what shares I hold so here goes:-
  1. Alternative Energy Ltd                                    ALR
  2. Angel Biotechnology Holdings PLC                ABH
  3. BATM Advanced Communications LTD        BVC
  4. Greencore Group PLC                                  GNC
  5. International Mining and Infrastructure PLC    IMIC
  6. Porta Communications PLC                           PTCM
  7. Tristar Resources                                           TSTR
  8. Victoria Oil and Gas                                       VOG
So these are the shares I hold, so watch with interest!!

No comments:

Post a Comment