Tracking

Friday 25 February 2011

Bad week in the markets!!!


This has been a bad week for the markets, well at least for the shares I hold!  There has been a little movement and there are signs that some companies may improve soon but in the main, lots of my shares are doing badly.
I might have news of ALR and VOG on Monday and BVC on the 8th of March. I am waiting for news of TSTR  at any time and on March 7th there is a meeting of VAL. Anything is possible but it is very tedious just waiting. The other  week I felt like a trader, buying and selling in a week but now, nothing is happening to enable me to sell and move to another share!!! 
The international situation is difficult, with turbulence in North Africs and it didn't help this morning with the London Stock Exchange down for several hours and no trading!
Ah well, perhaps next week will be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment