Tracking

Thursday 17 February 2011

ValiRx plc (VAL)

With the money left over from the sale of THR, I bought some ValiRx plc (VAL) shares.I have been watching these for a while and they have been mainly 0.3p to 0.4p. Then last week they announced that they had a self check product for CHLAMYDIA and the shares went potty!! The sp went to 2p and then they issued a placing and raised over £3M amd the sp dropped to 0.7p. The product is beneficial and if marketed properly, there is no reason why this share shouldn't increase in value significantly.
I am only here for the short term as I wish to increase my holding in TSTR when they announce their placing. So any rise over 1p will be fine for me. If it shoots up to 5p like SAR then I will be very pleased but in reality it is just short term.

No comments:

Post a Comment