Tracking

Saturday 5 February 2011

Weekly Round Up

After I posted yesterday about Alternative Energy Ltd, one of the posters I see on the PTCM board posted that ALR were expected to make a bigger loss than last year!! I asked where he had heard that but haven't received a reply yet! If he is right, then I will hold the shares until they make a profit because I feel it is a company worth persevering with. If he is wrong, then my investment will be safe!
Everyone is still waiting for news of the licence on Victoria Oil and Gas VOG. Some investors are getting fed up and are selling out but the hard core are holding. I put my monthly sell order in with HSBC France for 10p, so I hope that it all happens this month, I'm not holding my breath though!!
I topped up in Porta Comms this week and now hold over 700k shares. I have a topslice sell order for 0.33p and another at 0.6p
Tristar Resources TSTR is holding up well and remains over 1p despite news of dilution to fund the mining. I am holding and have a sell order in for 2.39p. The price of antimony keeps going up and if I have any spare funds then I will top up here.
Finally, I am expecting news of BVC on Monday and hope that my sell order of 42p is achieved. All in all there is a lot happening and I hope I sell some shares next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment