Tracking

Wednesday 2 February 2011

BATM Advanced Communications BVC

This is one of the shares I bought last year, I researched this company and decided to invest because they were profitable and paid a dividend. I bought in at 23.45p and since then it has been between 21 and 23p. The results are due next week and today the sp has started to move upwards. It is an Israeli company which produces hi-tech telephone systems and its sp dropped considerably last year because it lost a contract with a large mobile phone company. I believe that with good results next week the sp could return towards its levels of 40p/50p that it was at last year.Today it finished at 26p  so a good start!
Most of the rest of my shares have been fairly dormant today, although Greencore seems to be making a comeback. I was hoping to buy more at a lower sp but I fear I may have missed the opportunity. Also a share that I sold some time ago, Low and Bonar, is on the move and finished at 57p today. I believe that this may go to £1 this year.We will see!!

No comments:

Post a Comment