Tracking

Saturday 12 February 2011

Porta Communications PTCM


Yesterday afternoon PTCM shares moved a little and I thought it would be a good opportunity to try some day trading so as I bought in the morning at 0.212p, I sold 500,000 shares at 0.25p and made just over £120 profit. I then had to go out at 4.30 pm so I put in a buy order for 0.23p to see if I could buy back in with the same amount of money but get some free shares. I have tried this before and never been successful and I wasn’t successful yesterday!!!  It may be the start of an upward movement for PTCM, in which case I still have 380,000 shares but if there is a retrace then I could buy back in!
ABH did retrace to 0.51p despite being the most traded share yesterday so I was pleased that I sold up and made my trade in PTCM. If PTCM doesn’t retrace to 0.22p on Monday morning then all the money from my trade will be going into TSTR on Monday afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment