Tracking

Saturday 11 December 2010

New strategy

After this week I have had an opportunity to review my trading. It is possible that VOG and TSTR will rise shortly, so what should I do. I have a target sell of 2p for TSTR and 10p for VOG. So, what I have decided to do, should they rise is as follows:
1. If they pass my target price set stop loss at my target price. Then if they continue to rise, I can consider selling at a higher price or moving my stop loss up.
2. The problem is that the share price rarely rises in a straight line so if the sp is close to my stop loss, it may trigger it and then continue to rise. On the other hand if I am slow to set the stop loss, the sp may spike and then drop below my target sell price!
I will try it and see what happens and report back.

No comments:

Post a Comment