Tracking

Thursday 9 December 2010

Edenville Energy!

Well, I tried my strategy yesterday. I put a limit order in for 1.5p as I hadn't sold at 1.35p the previous day and the order was executed in the morming! I was pleased and the sp dropped a little and then went on to 1.7p before it started dropping. I looked at the Technical Analysis chart on the Stock Exchange
http://www.londonstockexchange.com/exchange/prices-and-markets/stocks/exchange-insight/technical-analysis.html?fourWayKey=GB00B05MCJ34GBGBXAIM
and the resistance point was 1.32. I set a buy order for 1.32p but unfortunatelyit only dropped back to 1.4p. So just before close of play I put all my money from EDL into TriStar Resources TSTR and got in at 1.05p.
I have been following this share for a while, originally it was 0.52p when I first started so it has gone up 100%so far. The company is drilling for Antimony and Gold in Turkey and results are due before Christmas so I hope they are good. Question: should I have heldout for 1.7p before selling and bought back in at 1.4p? Should I have not sold at all? EDL was the top traded share yesterday. Hindsight is a wonderful thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment