Tracking

Wednesday 15 December 2010

Patience

We have had some boring days of late where not a lot has happened. Yesterday was exciting because for no apparent reason TSTR was up 17% on the day and I was in profit. Many of the people on the BB thought that there would be an RNS on the drilling results today but no.I am hoping that the price will rise so that I can sell out and go back into EDL or SRES prior to some news on them.
One thing that I have noticed seems to be becoming more prevalent is the abuse on the BBs. If we assume that everybody is posting and wants to make some money, then I fail to understand why it is necessary to be abusive to others on the BB. This seems to happen all the time although with some of my shares, there are very few posts and when that is the case, everyone is very pleasant.
VOG is dropping slowly and today closed below 5p so that is a little worrying. Everyone is waiting for the licence but there seems no sign of it. The sp is now very close to the last issue price of new shares. As I have said before, I would like to sell before year end for tax reasons but I would like to sell ata areasonable profit.

No comments:

Post a Comment