Tracking

Saturday 4 December 2010

Quiet week!!

It was a fairly boring week as not much happened. WEST had their results, which were not great but reasonable given the circumstamces and the sp fell. There continued to be loads of RNS(Regulatory News Service) for Greencore. Friday was the Record Day for divi, so sp went up to €1.47. I wonder what will happen on Monday? Will it continue to rise or will it suffer a retracement? There was a little bit of excitement for EDL but not much movement of the sp. TNG Tangent Communications had 2 managers sell about 22M shares but agin not much movement in sp.VOG's AGM came and went and still no news of the licence so the sp is still range bound around 5.25p.VOG did have a meeting with several PIs(Private Investors) from the LSE and iii boards. I have read a brief report and it seems very encouraging, we just need the licence. I have not renewed my sell order and my bank have suggested that I ring the telephone trading line. I will try that next week to check that I can sell online when the time is right.
Now that I am in profit withVOG, I am tempted to just let it run as it is possible that the sp could continue to move up throughout next year. However, there is a rumour that the French government is going to abolish the tax free elemenmt of share dealing in 2011. So if I sell by the end of this year, I won't have to pay tax on my gains next year and I will be able to use the bulk of my investment to trade other shares. Roll on the licence!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment