Tracking

Tuesday 31 May 2011

Today's RNS

I received 2 RNS this morning, one for Greencore and one for Pinnacle Telecom. Interestingly, nothing for BMR!
 The Grenncore RNS was to say that Sheffield Asset Management had increased their stake in the company. This was only a small increase but I think it is always better that someone is increasing their stake, showing confidence, than decreasing!

The Pinnacle Telecom RNS was to say that they had another contract for T in the Park in Scotland and that they had successfully completed their Chelsea Flower Show contract over the weekend. This had the effect of moving the sp up a little this morning but I don't see any major rise happening until after their results at the end of June.

The big movement this morning was Viridas who were up 24% at time of blogging and that without an RNS. There is something brewing because all the trades are still being reported as sells and on my TD Waterhouse account any dummy sell is NT only!! I have put a limit order in for today only of 0.75p to topslice my shares, if it sells I will be running on free shares. We will have to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment