Tracking

Monday 30 May 2011

Viridas PLC (VIR)

Well, call me niaive but I think Viridas PLC is going to take off very soon. All the trades are being reported as sells even though they are buys. Bruce Rowan has 22% of the company and I firmly that an RNS will be issued soon showing where the company is going. The bid is currently at 0.4p and I bought at 0.35p when the spread was 0.35/0.5p so there are a lot of MM games going on. I think my target here is to topslice when it gets to 0.75p so that I still have 100k shares riding free.I may be talking complete rubbish but watch this space.

Tomorrow is the big day for BMR. Everyone seems to think that the sp is going to rocket when an RNS is issued  saying that the Kabwe purchase has been completed. I hope they are right but I am not holding my breath! I have seen this sort of expectation before and then there is a placing and the sp falls. I hope I am wrong but tomorrow will provide the info.

1 comment:

  1. Great article, great instrument as well http://www.share.com/a/find-shares.html

    ReplyDelete