Tracking

Wednesday 25 May 2011

Viridas PLC (VIR)

I decided to sell my GMA Resources shares yesterday as I didn't see any likelihood of them going anywhere soon. I took a small loss but that is a calculated risk.

I picked up some vibes about Viridas PLC on the BBs and put my money in there. I bought nearly 250k shares at 0.35p each. Viridas is a company that did have an interest in Biomass products in Brazil but was not doing very well!
On May 10th they basically changed the company, issued new share capital and are now into investing into permits, licences, joint ventures in Africa, South America, Australasia and Eastern Europe. Obviously early days yet but could be one to put away and forget and then when they do do something I might have made some dosh. On the other hand it may fare as well as the last exercise ie badly! We will see

No comments:

Post a Comment