Tracking

Tuesday 10 May 2011

Victoria Oil and Gas VOG

What a pants day on the markets as far as my pf was concerned!! Nearly everything was down except for Pinnacle Telecoms and VOG closed last night at 5.71 and hit a low of 5.05p today. Despite the decree, the sp has not performed well this week. If I had sold yesterday, I could have bought more shares today for the same money!! There was some talk of perhaps more dilution but I think it is more normal to have a dilution when the sp has risen otherwise the company is not maximising its opportunities.. The last share issue was after the sp rose to nearly 7p and the issue price was 4.95p!
TSTR is waiting for news as is BMR but their sp's fell today. There was quite low volume of trades on my pf so it is no wonder shares have been depressed. Still as they say, tomorrow is another day!

No comments:

Post a Comment