Tracking

Monday 9 May 2011

Pinnacle Telecom Group plc (PINN)

Pinnacle Telecom Group sp is holding up well at the moment. Other than the results of a good Royal Wedding coverage and Local Election coverage there has been no news and yet the sp has been holding up well and moving very slowly towards 0.5p. It needs some positive news like gaining the Olympic contract to move it beyond the stubborn resistance level of 0.5p. The broker target sp is 0.95p and I think that if it can break the 0.5p resistance then it will make good progress towards that.
Victoria Oil and Gas is moving very slowly. I have a sell order in for 10p but I can't see that happening for a while. Today I started doing calculations about day trading the other 30000 shares I have. I could have sold today at 5.83 but could only have bought back at 5.7p so not a lot of point really. I need a minimum of 0.3p difference between selling and buying to make it worth while. Otherwise I might not be able to buy back in and then see it surge up towards 10p!! Back to the waiting game!

No comments:

Post a Comment