Tracking

Sunday 22 May 2011

Weekly Round-up

Well it has been a very boring 2 months really, I haven't sold a thing or made any money since 1st April!! Generally the markets have been quiet, OK some shares have been moving and people have been making money but not my shares. I am looking forward to May 24th then the GNC results are out. I won't be selling my shares as I keep these  for the dividend and plan to top up just as soon as I make some money! I have confidence in the company and I hope that they continue to do well.

May 27th should be 2 months up for the Due Diligence for BMR and I hope that the sp goes up. There is a lot of hype about this shatre but I don't have any positive feelings for it and want to get out at a profit as soon as possible!

I don't know what is happening with VOG as the sp is up and down daily. Everyone thought that the sp would soar when the licence was granted but it hasn't. Now it looks as though nothing much will happen until the gas starts to sell in Q4.

There have been flurries of excitement with PTCM but there should be some news by end of June as to whether any acquisitions have been made. I intend to sell some ofmy shares and keep 500k shares to see where the share goes long term. If I can topslice and just have free shares then that will be fine. It is my plan with VOG as well, to leave 30k shares as free shares.

However, for the moment it is just a matter of patience and wait for the sp to rise!

No comments:

Post a Comment