Tracking

Monday 29 November 2010

Good day, today

Today the FTSE fell by 2% and lots of shares were down but my portfolio did well by comparison. Only 1 share was down, Low and BonarLWB and all the rest were either non movers or went up. Greencore continues to pump out RNS and the sp went up a little today, I suspect because Friday is the record day for final dividend.The dividend is 4,5c which on today's sp is about 3.33%. On my purchase price of 1.31 including dealing costs this works out at 3.4% which is a lot better than I am getting at my bank.
VOG has started to move up a little and tomorrow is the AGM so it will be interesting to learn what occured there.We are still waiting for the licence and tomorrow is the last day of the month. This means that my sell order for 10p expires. So, should I renew it or decide not to sell as a number of people of the BBs have suggested that it may go to 20p very soon. Is this fantasy or is it likely to happen? I will do nothing for the moment and find out whether I can sell my shares over the phone so that I can react to any new market conditions?
Ah, well we will see what tomorrow brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment