Tracking

Thursday 24 March 2011

Asia Digital Holdings PLC (ADH)

Well I couldn't contain myself yesterday and sold my Asia Digital Holdings PLC (ADH) shares for 33% profit and then sold some of my Orogen Gold ORE shares as well. I should be more patient but... Today Asia Digital Holdings PLC (ADH) went up to just over 1p so if I had held on I would have made more but I am happy with my profit and I have re-invested the money.
 Yesterday I topped up my ValiRx plc (VAL) shares so I now have 100k shares and today I reinvested in  Edenville Energy EDL as they had some news out about acquiring some more coalfields in Tanzania. I put a limit order in for 1.85p to make a quick day trade but I think it is unlikely the sp will get there today. I was hoping for my first day trade but it is not to be!!

No comments:

Post a Comment