Tracking

Friday 4 March 2011

ValiRx plc (VAL)


Well an interesting day today! Sareum kicked off and went from 1.05p to 2.3p and took a few bio companies along. Val started to move up and got to 0.7p before finishing at 0.61p. The cynical among us would say that it was a ruse to get the sp close to the placement price of 0.6p before the meeting on Monday!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have decided to chart my profits this year. So I have produced an Excel spreadsheet that charts week number against profit each week and average profit/week so it is easy to see how I am doing. If you recall, I want to increase my portfolio to £25000 by the end of the year. That is about £12000 or £230 a week! Currently I am averaging £81/week so I have a bit of a way to go. 

Up to now I have been making profits in the tens and hundreds of pounds, so my target is to make a profit of more than £1000! The shares that I have hopes of doing that with are:

Victoria Oil and Gas VOG       current sp 5.5p target sell 10p
Porta Communications PTCM     current sp 0.23p target sell 0.5p

If I achieve these targets then it will improve the average profit/week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment