Tracking

Monday 14 March 2011

Tristar Resources TSTR


Despite not being able to buy back in to TSTR on Friday, the sp has dropped to 1.07p today so it is possible to buy back in now.  However, I don’t have any spare funds; I’ll have to wait until I have sold something. Despite my rule of not going back into a share once it is sold, if the opportunity presents itself then I will buy back in as I see it as a good company.
I have changed my blog title as I don’t consider myself a beginner now as I have been trading for over a year. I have reflected on the sort of trader I am and I am going to try to achieve a trade a week because I get bored easily. So long as I make a few hundred pounds each trade I will be happy. I am not really the sort of person to hold for ages and watch the sp going up and down. Currently my average weekly profit is £83 this year and I want to average £230/week so I have a way to go yet

No comments:

Post a Comment