Tracking

Tuesday 22 March 2011

Porta Communications PTCM

Porta Communications PTCM are my second biggest holding after VOG, and I have already made a profit on them but recently the sp has been sliding down. Today they issued an RNS saying that David Newton no longer had a notifiable interest in the company. In other words he has less than 3% of the company's share. He did hold 336M shares so if he has sold them plus all the selling that XCAP have been doing, then no wonder the sp has been falling. I hope that the sp will now start to rise and that we get some good news about acquisitions soon!
Asia Digital Holdings ADH on the other hand are moving upwards nicely. I put my limit sell  in for 0.89p today and so far the sp has only got to 0.85p, so close but not quite there. I will move the limit sell up to 0.94p tomorrow. Everyone is getting excited that we will soon be through 1p and onwards to 2p!!! I am not so sure and am happy to make a profit and move on. Time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment