Tracking

Thursday 3 March 2011

Victoria Oil and Gas VOG

I have sold my shares held in my HSBC account. My sell order ran out at the end of February so on March 1st I said sell them at 5.2p. with a limit of March 4th. Much to my amazement this morning it appears that I sold them on March 1st. HSBC France charged me £155 to sell them, so you can see why they are making so much profit. Anyway I made a profit so that's the main thing.

I transferred the money into my TD Waterhouse account and bought just over 600k shares in Porta Communications to bring my holding up to 1M shares! Small beer in some people's eyes but a milestone for me. I have already made some money with PTCM and once their website is up and running and news of acquisitions is released then I am confident that the sp will rise. I bought my first lot at 0.29p and they rose to a bid of 0.33p so even if they got there I would be doing OK as I bought at 0.2419p this morning. However, my sales target is 0.5p.

With the rest of the money I topped up on my Tristar Resources shares.I am excited about this company as they have found antimony in Turkey and have a possibility of gold as well. I hope that they will soon issue an update on progress as this share could move swiftly. On results of its test results it hit 1.35p whereas I bought this morning at 0.96p. This is something to watch and hopefully make some money on.

No comments:

Post a Comment