Tracking

Saturday 19 March 2011

Porta Communications PTCM

I didn't get back into Tristar Resources so I decided to top up in Porta Communications. I bought 606k shares at 0.1955p At 0.20p I have broken even so I thought that if the sp gets to 0.3p then I will be making a 50% return!! Fine in theory but the sp has been down since then and closed at 0.18p on Friday afternoon!  They have a new website now so hopefully there will be some news on acquisitions before too long. I believe that once they announce an acquisition then the sp will rise, at least I hope so.

The only share to do well in my pf was Asia Digital. They closed at 0.68p so I am in profit as I bought at 0.65p. Their results are out on April 5th so it would be nice if the sp continued to rise up to the results. Currently they have no debt and are working to develop media solutions in China so a good market to be in. I am looking forward to the beginning of April.

No comments:

Post a Comment