Tracking

Monday 28 March 2011

Berkeley Mineral Resources PLC (BMR)

I was undecided this morning as to what to buy; Laura Ashley with results due Thursday, Physiomics who are moving well or top up in Porta Communications. So when I switched on my computer, I noticed a lot of talk about Berkeley Mineral Resources PLC who had just issued an RNS about acquiring mining rights in Kabwe, Zambia. The consensus was that the sp was going to rocket so I bought some. I should have waited until after the dust had settled as I paid 8.8p and the price dropped soon after to 7.5p. Now I have to wait several months in order to sell at a profit. I was hoping for a quick profit today but no luck!!It is likely that they will start selling lead and zinc after about 2 months so until then its just patience and don't be so impulsive!!!

Then Orogen started  to move and as I don't have that many I decided to sell at a small profit. I put this money straight into Physiomics (PYC) and bought at 0.55p This is a key player in developing manufacturing for the drug industry and has just signed an agreement which should push the sp up.So I still have nine shares but now need to buy into the basic materials sector to have a complete spread.

No comments:

Post a Comment