Tracking

Thursday 31 March 2011

Tristar Resources TSTR

When I looked at my TDW accounton Tuesday I found that I had some spare cash!! So I re-bought some Tristar Resources TSTR shares at 1.16p.In my opinion this share is going to boom in the near future. In view of the way China is limiting its exports of rare metals and at the same time increasing the prices, when Tristar Resources TSTR start producing its antimony the sp will move sunstantially. I want to increase my holding now before the sp starts increasing too much. However, to do that I have to sell some of my other shares.
The shares that are causing the most frustration are Victoria Oil  and Gas VOG and Porta Communications PTCM. VOG are STILL waiting for their licence to be signed in Cameroon and with PTCM I am waiting for them to announce an acquisition. The sp of PTCM has dropped from a high of 0.35p to 0.15p in 2 months and I am sitting on 1.6M at 0.24p average so I am not wildly excited. I don't want to buy any more because they are nearing 25% my portfolio.

No comments:

Post a Comment