Tracking

Thursday 11 November 2010

Another RNS !!

Woke up late this morning and found another RNS from Sunrise Resources SRES, this caused a rise in share price of about 13%. After the barite results last week, they have now started drilling for gold in Long Lake, Canada. Certainly, for a small company they are having a go and I hope they are successful. Results are due in 6-8 weeks time!
After the excitement of the last few days at VOG, the share price (sp) continues to stay over 5p. It was intreresting to read the views of Broker Man Daniel on VOG
http://brokermandaniel.com/2010/11/11/victoria-oil-gas-fireworks-update/
I would be delighted if the sp gets to double figures as I will be selling my shares. I will then try to get back in on any dip in price but this time using my UK dealer.
Currently I have 7 different shares and my aim is to have a share in each market sector. I have taken the market sectors from British Bulls, http://www.britishbulls.com/, and as such there are 14 different sectors. It does mean that my investment in each share is small but also the overall risk is reduced. The other side of the coin is that the potential for big gains is reduced!

No comments:

Post a Comment