Tracking

Wednesday 3 November 2010

Today's RNS

Well today I received a Regulatory News Service(RNS) in my email from Investigate http://www.investegate.co.uk/index.aspx?sector=AIM  
giving good results on the barite mine in Ireland. I was looking forward to seeing the share price go up and shortly after the market opening it did indeed go up. I have my sell target as 2.6p and it got to 1.9p before going down again. This was mainly as lots of people were taking profit. The question is "Should I have sold at 1.9p and then bought back at 1.65p or was I right to hold for 2.6p?" If I had sold it might have continued to climb and I wouldn't have got back in but I would have had a profit. As it is I still have my shares and will possibly make more in the longer term. We will have to see if I was right or not.but as one of the posters said " With miners they can't find less mineral in the ground unlike trading companies who can have a bad quarter of half year"

No comments:

Post a Comment