Tracking

Wednesday 10 November 2010

Victoria Oil and Gas VOG

Well today the share started to move steadily upwards and at one point reached 5.4p! Also at one point in the day it was the top volume share on LSE. The BBs were full of posts and a number of long holders were able to sell at a profit and other new faces appeared. There was much talk of what would happen when the licence is received and what the sp will be in 2 years time. I am still with my sell target of 10p. It is difficult to change because of the situation with my French bank. If I was with a UK online dealing company then it would be easy to decide when to sell. Indeed, today some people sold at 5.15 or more and bought back in on the retrace. I think that is OK to do near the end of the day but in this instance I wouldn't do it in the morning or you may never get back in.
All my other shares showed a little movement up or stayed still, better than losing money! I also took the time to get verified on Interactive Investor website so that I can post comments. They had some problems with people posting negative comments and were threatened with High Court action, so now everyone has to be checked to avoid possible litigation.
I wonder how VOG will do tomorrow and when it will receive the licence?

No comments:

Post a Comment